Book your 2021 vacation now!
Are you worried about the current health situation? How will it evolve over the coming months? Wondering whether it’s “risky” to book your 2021 vacation?
We want to reassure you that the necessary measures are in place:
- on reception and stay conditions The sanitary protocol put in place since June 2020 continues, and we are maintaining our vigilance to ensure you have a worry-free stay. All rules will be adapted as the health situation and government measures evolve.
- on booking and cancellation conditions .
If you are unable to go to the campsite due to confinement or the ban on travel, you will receive an AVOIR for 2022 or your money back,
If the campsite is forced to close due to a decision by government authorities, you will receive a VOUCHER for 2022 or your money back.
However, this guarantee does not apply to other reasons such as personal concerns, restaurant closures, etc.
- on the amount of the deposit requested
To confirm your booking, you will only be asked for a deposit of 15% instead of the usual 30%.
- on the cancellation insurance offered by our partner Campez Couvert, which now includes an EXTENSION COVID19
- To find out more about the COVID19 extension, click here
- Click here for the General Terms and Conditions of cancellation insurance with COVID19 extension.
- Travel insurance information document, click here
A complete product with a new warranty!
Aude camping cancellation insurance